Google is celebrating Android’s 10 Billion app downloads, by offering selected paid apps for just 10 cents. The unique about this offer is that, there will be 10 different sets of apps for the 10 days of promotion period, which means 100 apps for you to grab for just 10 cents each. Google already started this offer since 6th December, so today would be the third day. Our checks of today’s apps are:
- Fruit Ninja (Must haves!)
- BB – Bedtime Battle
- AirSync by doubleTwist – Awesomely sync your music wirelessly
- Flick Golf!
- Star Chart
- Reckless Racing
- Reckless Racing PLAY
- Christmas HD
- NFL Rivals
- Beautiful Widgets
- Read It Later Pro
But there’s a catch for us Malaysian users. Android Market don’t officially support Malaysia’s user to buy paid apps. However, there’s a way to tackle that.
How Malaysia’s (or any other non-paid-app-supported countries) user can purchase Android apps?
- First, your Android phone must be ROOTED. If you don’t know this, then you may need more time figure it out.
- Enable installing of external apps via APK. Install MarketAccess and switch your provider to US-based, preferrably T-Mobile US with SIM numeric code 310260
- Make sure to setup Google Checkout properly. Of course, you will need a credit card. Open Market and start purchase paid apps.