This year PIKOM make change to their routine of PC Fair and make way for a new concept of Digital Lifestyle Expo (shortname DLE), which target to offer consumers more experience and choices to their digital living and entertainment equipments. The expo will start tomorrow 10th December until Sunday; organized at the same venue of PC Fair, the popular KL Convention Centre.
More than 50 global brands in consumer electronics and mobile will be featured, with over 400 booths exhibiting in this inaugural event. Segmented into 6 sections, you will be greeted by the 3Cs Pavilion that showcase featured products of Consumer Electronisc, Computer and Communications.
Among the over 50 global brands who will be participating in the DLE are:
- 3Cs Pavilions – Apple, Panasonic, Sony and Toshiba
- 3D/LED TVs and AV / Home Entertainment – LG, Philips, Onkyo, Samsung, DETV, EACAN, Edifier, Sonic Gear, Swedish Statement and Vivitek
- DCIM – Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Samsung
- ICT / Multimedia / Devices – ACER, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Toshiba and Western Digital
- Games – Ballun, CIB Net Station, DF Interactive, Garena, MOL and Razer
- Mobile / Broadband / Wireless – Blackberry, CSL, Huawei, Nokia, Celcom, Digi, Maxis, P1 Wimax and TM
If you make any purchase of RM100 or above (multiple of receipts are accepted), you are entitled for the lucky draw which will be held at 4.30pm and 7.00pm each day throughout the 3 days expo. Make sure to redeem your lucky draw at the info counter.
They also give out free gift for those make purchase of RM300 and above in a single receipt. Students get easier chances with only minimum of RM200 of purchase value.
If you attend the event, feel free to share your comments or perhaps post us some of the photos into our Facebook page. Sharing is great! Enjoy your weekend!