Google rolled out minor enhancements to its GMail navigation button. You may not notice it, but this changes improve your usage and navigating through thousands of emails. Here are the noticeable items we found.
- No more text links on email navigation bar, all now have changed to buttons. Its’ nicer and seamlessly follow other button designs.
- When you scroll down, the email navigation bar follows on top of your browser so you’ll always see it and able to make appropriate actions to multiple items easily.
- Link for “Back to Inbox” now changed to button with arrow.
- More information about the email you receive, now shows where it actually comes. For example, if the email was send by an external server on behalf of the email sender, it shows the originator.
- Better information about Fake Email, or phishing attempt by verifying the “From” address for you.
So far, those are the changes we found. Google may add some more soon or later, we don’t know yet. Let us know if you found other things new on GMail.